Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh my Grant!

It's kind of hard to see what it going on in this picture, so let me paint a scenario using words! The other day while I was in Green River, I had to run to the laundry mat because our dryer is currently out of order (and I'm not going to lie, I really like drying my clothes there because it goes so fast). I was loading some of the wet clothes into my truck while Grant was running around the front yard!

This Saturn car has been parked in front of my house for I don't even know how long and I had no idea whose it was. I looked up to check on Grant and he was in the car! So I ran over to go get him and what do you know, he locked the door! I went around to my neighbors frantically asking each of them if this was their vehicle or if they knew to whom it belonged! None of my neighbors had any idea. So, my one neighbor called the police for me so we could get him at. While she was on the phone, I heard a click and Grant had unlocked the door and my neighbor was able to inform the police that all was well! Thank goodness!

I wonder if the owner's of the car had any suprises when they finally came and picked it up?

2 comments:

DAVIS said...

OH my gosh! How scary!!! That is funny though that he locked you out! :-)

Unknown said...

that is so funny... grant is a smartiepants