Monday, April 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!!

What a week, what a week! We are FINALLY home. Nathan got released on my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! We went shopping and I bought the cutest pants EVER at Anthropoligie; it's my store of choice! Then, that night, Nathan ordered room service for dinner. It was delisiouso! Too bad he was totally crabby because of his awful headache from his lumbar puncture! It was still a nice night though!

By the way, I lost my cell phone on Saturday so don't think I am avoiding you. I have no idea what happened to it and I am pretty sad about the whole situation. What can you do?

I am so glad that we celebrated Easter on Saturday, mostly because we wouldn't have had Easter at all if we would have waited until Sunday. Plus, I think it's more important to focus on the fun aspect of Easter the day before and focus on Christ, Sunday. We had a lot of fun. I ate WAY too much candy!

Here are a few fun pictures of Easter:

P.S. GO MISS CALIFORNIA! Way to represent America by using YOUR FREEDOM of speech to express how you feel about something. I love the double standard of the whole thing; Tell me what we want to hear, otherwise we'll burn you at the stake -or try to ruin her image-! If she would have said she was for gay marriage, you better believe no one would be allowed to be mad about that!

Right now the issue is not about whether or not you believe in gay marriage, it's about being able to express your opinion. By misinterpreting Miss California's words the way they have been, it's to commit a fallacy in thinking! Look at what is really happening here and then take a position!


Grant got a bubble machine for Easter!
Grant hated peeps! How could he be my son?

6 comments:

dandnblack said...

I'm so glad that you made it home, Hospitals smell to clean to feel at home there :) Make sure you let us know if you need anything. I'm so glad that Nathan is healthy and hopefully things will just keep getting better for your cutest little family. Doug has been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease and it sounds like there is more to come. I wrote about it on our family update, its kinda long but on the blog if you wanna read about it. I might get to see your mom when I pick up my mom today :) Take Care!

The Garlock's said...

Sorry to read you guys have been having some health issues but glad he is feeling better and you were able to come home.

Flaherty Fam said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Easter and Nathan is doing better. What a crazy ordeal! So, what do your new jeans look like? You must take a pic and post.

Mike and Quel said...

Oh man, now I feel really bad. I totally spaced your birthday!!!! Nathan was the center of attention this year, that's all we've been thinking about. I'll be a better friend next year. Oops! Hello, you even remembered our anniversary before we did! I'll make it up:) But its so good he was discharged on your birthday, that was wonderful!

Kendyl said...

oh my goodness Toni.. sounds like you have had a rough month! HOly smokes.. i am glad everything is starting to get better.. I saw a little thing on ashleys blog. so i took a look over at yours. Weird about the IUD huh? WEll i had a bad time with mine too.. i ended up being pregnant with it I had no clue.. and it was a tubal pregnancy.. my tube burst. i was bleeding internally for 3 weeks un knowing.. and yeah. it was NO NO NO FUN! stinkin things... But i am Okay. i lost a tube over it all but i did have a baby 1 year later..Thanks to our good Heavenly Father who watches over us !!! good luck.. cute fam by the way

Photography By Jo said...

Happy late birthday! I'm so glad that Nathan is doing better!