Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nathan Update

Hi everyone. I am sure a lot of you have heard but for those of you who have not, here you go. Nathan was life
Flghted to the U of U hospital in Salt Lake. We don't know what is wrong. He had his surgery Friday. He stayed home because he was really sick. I got home and couldn't wake him ip. He was barely beathing. My home teacher and his wife were over and they came downstairs. I called 911 and they came. They life flighted him and here we are. No one knows what is wrong. He's in the ICU. I am an emotional wreck but am feeling better because he woke up for a second and was finally responsive. Please remember Nathan in your prayers. I will write more later but I am exhausted. Good night.

8 comments:

Brandon said...

Toni, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Yesterday, I was in Price and saw your family leave in the middle of sacrament in earnesty, you could see the concern they had for you on their faces. It is awesome to have family that is so supportive. Please let me know what I can do to help.
Julia Johnson Armstrong
(I'm signed in as my husband)

Unknown said...

we will keep him in our prayers! let me know if there is anything i can do to help

dandnblack said...

Good luck Toni! It's so crazy how fragile life really is. We are hoping for the best for you both. We love you and you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Darrell and Brianne Bennett said...

Toni!
I hope everything is okay. I will definatly keep your family in my prayers. If there is anything you need please let me know.

DAVIS said...

Oh my gosh! Toni! Let me know if their is anything at all I can do!! We wil definately keep you guys in our prayers!!!

Blain&Deedra said...

I'm so sorry we'll keep praying. Wish I could be there for you.

Julz said...

Toni, Our prayers are with your little family. I know with enough faith and prayers all will be well.

Neffite said...

So sorry to hear about Nathan. Let me know if you need anything. Is Grant with you? He can come to my house whenever, if you need help with him.