Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Whatev and a hair cut!!!

This is to the person who left me that not so friendly comment about my family being "gosspiers", which I am pretty sure that they meant "gossipers", but that's beyond the point! So anyways...at first I was a little upset about it, I'll admit. It really makes me sad that someone would think of my family as such low, petty people that have nothing better to do! My family is very respected and it's because of all of the wonderful, amazing things they have (and continue to do) for people. My parents have given more people cars, money, jobs and so much more! I guarantee there is not one person out there that has not been effected by my families kindness and genorousity. I just want to say that no one is perfect and that I am sure that every single person in this world has been guilty of gossiping! I am truely sorry if we offended you but I also have to say that is was just as shady of you to leave an annonymous comment on my blog! For future purposes, if you feel the need to let me know something, send it to my e-mail, at tonisoutham@gmail.com, because my blog is a place for my friends and family to see what has been happening because we so rarely get to see everyone. It's not a place for negativity because once again, no one is perfect and if all people wrote about were the mistakes and things they had done wrong, no one would wantto blog! And next time, leave your name!


Now, on a happier note, Grant got his first hair cut! I seriously got teary eyed when they first started buzzing away! I mean, it wasn't like we were getting rid of gorgeous, curly locks, I mean, the kid needed a hair cut! It just made me sad! He was pretty T.O.'ed at first and cried but then he chilled out and had a great time squirting me with the water bottle! I really love that kid soooo much! He looks like such a big boy now! Anyways...here are the pics! Enjoy!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its very generious of your parents to walk around the whole town telling EVERYONE how much money they give away i want every one to see these

Toni said...

First of all, what the heck is "generious"? Ha ha! You are a joke! Learn to "spika engleesh"!

Lee said...

Okay "anonymous" I think you are being very contradicting by saying the "Southam/Perkins" family is gossipers, when you are spreading not only gossip but rumors. You are being hurtful and rude, those two things are not going to make anything better. All you are proving by these messages is that we are all gossipers even the once that say they are not. Please don't ruin this blog by posting hurtful and rude comment.

P.S. Who wakes up at 8:57 am just to check the Southams page and write rude things?! What a way to start the day ,they must really be on your mind!

Mike and Quel said...

I love you Toni:)

ashley b said...

Toni Toni Toni! I KNOW you are a great person and so is your family. It's a bummer that some people have such sad lives they have to try to do the same to other people! But don't you worry it's really "Mr/Miss Anonymous" that has a problem and not you! Anywho! On a more appropriate note...Grant looks like such a stud with his new do! I want to go visit you guys so bad! Matt and I watched a hunt in Wyoming and I told him that we would have to get him up there to hunt sometime soon! Hopefully! Well I hope you're having a good week! Love you tons! Muah!

Fullerton Family said...

I think it is so sad when people come onto a family blog to leave such negative comments and pathetic when they do it anonymously. (And yes, they do need to 'spika engleesh'!)