Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The BIG announcement!

Well, I have a big announcement to make, hence the title! As some of you know, I haven't been feeling so hot lately! I've been so tired and just not on my A game! Nathan and I were pretty sure we knew what was going on but we didn't want to tell anyone until we knew for sure! Had the results back! Anyways...after about a week and a half of this, Nathan and I decided we were going to go see the doctor! We made the appointment and waited! Once, we got to the doctors, they ran a few tests and things and well...it's official! I....have pneumonia! Haha! I really do! I was so happy to hear that my sickness hasn't been in vain! I have been dying lately. So anyways, the doc put me on an antibiotic and said I should be feeling great in a few days so! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhh, come on! I think it's about time Grant had a brother or sister!bahahaha this was funny though.

Mike and Quel said...

Haha! I love it! Don't joke too much, you know you want another one! ;)

Photography By Jo said...

lol. I hope you start feeling better!

DAVIS said...

Toni!!! I am so glad you found me on here! Crazy crazy! Your married with a son! Time has gone by way to fast! Your family is so freaking cute! And your living in Green River? How long have you lived there?

ashley b said...

Come on Toni! You can't keep doing this to me! I need another unofficial godson/goddaughter! Get to work lady!

Deirdra said...

You're hilarious. You tricked us all. Maybe before too long, you'll have other news for us :)