Monday, July 21, 2008

Blog award, Bear Lake, and more!

True Love! My husband attacked me with a permanent marker! I tried fighting at first, but gave up realizing that I was fighting a losing battle!
This is going to be a long post because we have done so much in the past week! Just to warn you all! So to start out, my family had their annual family trip to Bear River! It is like my most favorite place in the entire world! Andrew ended up not being able to go and of course, Logan is on his mission but we made up those two empty places with our closest family friend, Deanna (who is 17 weeks prego with a girl and I am sooooo excited for her) and her husband Eric and daughter Linnea! I just love all of them so much! They seriously are family! We haven't even known Eric that long and he fits right in! We rented out two cabins and rented a boat for two days also! It was so awesome! We all tried wake boarding, which I think I did pretty good first my first time ever! I could get up and actually stayed up for like 10 seconds once! haha! I am so not a sporty person! We also went four wheeling, biking on these funky "banana" bike things and horse back riding!
Anyways, I hope you can understand all that because it's kind of just thrown together! I had such a great time! It was even better than last year too because my husband actually got to come along!
Grant showing off his skills on the skooter (sp?) Linnea got it for her 6th birthday, which she celebrated up at Bear Lake with us and Grant would not leave the thing alone! When we tried to take him off, he screamed! The kid has a talent for bikes, skooters, and temper tantrums!

Linnea, looking a little shocked! Probably from all the craziness that happens when our two families join together!
Here is a picture of us at our cabin eating dinner! The weather was SOOO nice! The water was great too!
Nathan and Grant sharing "knucks"! It's Grant's favorite thing!
Carli and I went four wheeling up in the mountains! This picture does not even do the place justice! We were sooooo high up and you could see everything!
Here's little Diddleworth snuggling with Gramma around the camp fire!

Erica and I leaving the beach after a long day of boating! I'm pretty scary without and makeup on or hair done!
Nathan getting on his horse, Oreo! He was kind of a crazy horse but Nathan had him all under control! The little cowboy!
Here's me! My hair looking extra large! My horses name was Rueben! He was kind of old any I thought he was going to break his hip on the trail!
Here's our little family caravan of horses!

Grant loved the sand! I mean LOVED the sand! As you can see here, he stuck his face in it! It was pretty funny!
This is Eric, in his stunner shades (my sun glasses) with Grant and the pool! The pool was so great! I think I might be part fish because I love water so much!
Aunt Car Cars with Diddlesworth at the pool and that's Linnea chilling out in the background!
Grant was a natural! He saw the bike and just had to get on it! He looks like such a big boy! It makes me so sad but excited at the same time!
Motherly Love!

And now, I'd just like to thank my best friend in the entire world, Ashley (I mean how many people can call their friend, your child's "unofficial God parent"?) for this award. Without her, I would have never gotten it! I'd also like to thank God and...haha, just kidding! I am pretty excited to know that my blog is actually looked at! I LOVE your blog too Ash! Here all the rules, since I have to pass it along!
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.

And the Nominees for best blog are:

Alicia - She is the greatest cousin! Her blog is so flippin cute! She seriously has some of the two cutest kids I have ever seen in my life! Also, because the woman is like a sister to me so she gets a nomination just for that!

Mamacita- My mom doesn't update her blog too often but when she does, I love it because I don't get to see my family every day so, it's so wonderful to see what is going on out in Price! (That was a HUGE run on sentence)!

Raquel- I nominate Raquel, cause her little boy Lincoln is so cute and she always has the cutest, funniest things to say on her blog! Plus, she always makes me laugh and I just love the girl to death!

9 comments:

ashley b said...

How fun Toni! Where in the world is Bear Lake? Looks like somewhere I'd like to drag Matt off to! Grant looks like such a big boy on that bike! As his unofficial godmother I can't allow you to post such pictures! One of my boys has to stay little! ha ha

Blain&Deedra said...

Since I just talked to you I knew you were busy, but that post made me tired. Good Heck woman! Cute kid, I love the one of your mom holding him, so sweet. I'm with Ashley, where is it, I want to go to!

Photography By Jo said...

Hahaha I love the picture of your little one with all the sand on his face. He's so cute!

Randi said...

Did you stay at the KOA in Bear Lake? We stayed there last year and got to stay in those little cabins! It was so fun and clean, I was a little shocked!

Mike and Quel said...

Thanks for the award. Even though my blog is totally dark and twisty w/the whole red and black going on! Grant is getting to be such a big boy so fast! I'm amazed! Thanks for letting us tag along to the movies. We both had a lot of fun. We need to go out more w/all of us!

Lee said...

Thanks for the award! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Lee said...

P.s. My comments are back so you can start leaving me some. :)

doug & lucy said...

This one is for you! You know I'm your biggest blog fan. Love you the most, MOM

Anonymous said...

this isnt the southam/perkins family. its the gosspiers family!!!!!
hope you guys enjoyed your trip. im sure you had alot of people to talk about.