Friday, April 25, 2008

Remembering Gian Carlos

Yesterday, April 25th, my cousin Gian (pronounced John) was killed in a car accident on his way to Mexico with his mom! I just wanted to post a picture of him and let everyone know what an amazing person he was. He was absolutely one of my favorite and closest cousins. He had the very best laid back personality and was so much fun to be around. He touched so many lives in his short 25 years here in this live and I know that he will continue to touch lives in the new work he has! I will miss you so much Gian! Thank you so much for everything and being such an amazing person! I love you! And to all my friends and family, please keep his family in your prayers as they are struggling so much right now! My Aunt Denuria was with him and she is in the hospital still in critical condition so just remember to keep them in your prayers.

6 comments:

Deirdra said...

I'm so sorry.

ashley b said...

I'm so sorry Toni! Losing someone is so hard but it sounds like you have a good perspective on it! I am happy that you're going to be in AZ though! You will HAVE to call me! We will keep your Aunt and your family in our prayers! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Nuvia Guerra. I am from Costa Rica and I know your aunt from there. We went to the same branch. I am sorry about your lost. If there is anything I can help with please let me know. My e-mail is guerranuvia@yahoo.com. Please let your aunt know that we will keep her and your family in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Oh, Toni! I am so sorry! I know how awful you must be feeling right now! Just know that the Lord is mindful of you & that your family will be in my prayers!

Marlene said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Death makes you appreciate the good times even more.

ashley b said...

Hey toni! Sorry I missed you today! I hope you guys made it home okay! Well i'm guessing Matt told you about my phone drama! And I don't have your number written down anywhere so when you get a chance to could you text me? I had so much fun this weekend!!! Thanks for staying with us! Love ya!