Wednesday, April 23, 2008




Yay! I am so excited because we got our new computer finally and I can actually update my blog more than once a year! It has a slot that I can stick my memory card directly into, so no more going to Wal Mart and making a disc and all that fun stuff! Anyways, as you can see...Grant finally decided to start walking! No April fools this time. It hasn't been too crazy either because he was still into everything when he crawled. Now he just walks to get from point A to point B instead of crawls. It's so cute to see him walk! He seems so little to me still. I can't believe how fast they grow! Everyone warns you but you can't even comprehend it until it happens!

5 comments:

Lee said...

What a big boy he is now! Now when him and wy man hang they can actually run around!

dandnblack said...

What a cute little man! I keep telling my little man to stay little but he doesnt listen to well - I cant even imagine what it will be like when he starts to walk or even crawl. Ill probably cry...

Blain&Deedra said...

That is so cute. Yay for new computers. I love mine. Let me know if you are down here again. I want to meet that little guy in person.

ashley b said...

He looks so BIG Toni! What a cutie! Give him a big Hi Five and smooch for me!

ashley b said...

Killer outfit by the way! haha