Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If you have a weak stomach, please do not look ahead!


Okay, I can't believe that I am actually posting this picture! It has got to be the scariest picture of me EVER! I just barely found it and it kind of makes me laugh because it doesn't look like I just had a baby, it looks like I volunteered for an all out WWE smackdown! The things we go through for our children! I pushed for TWO hours! Do you understande now why my face looks like a... I don't even know anything awful enough to compare it to! Anyways, back to my point, the things we go through for our kids but wow is it worth it! I love my little Grant soooo much and am soooo grateful for the joy and love he brings into my life! Even when he eats the dog food!

3 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

Two Hours?? I pushed for 45 minutes with baby A and then Baby B came out in two contractions twenty minutes later. I was tired but Thank Goodness for epidurals. And what a beautiful little guy.

ashley b said...

You are braver than me...I have sworn to not let anyone see the pictures of me after Gage was born! I feel bad that I complained about the pushing...I think mine lasted 15 minutes! But let's not forget I had been there for 14 hours at that point! ha ha It's a good thing kids are so wonderful or most people would probably never have a 2nd child!

Deirdra said...

We sacrifice our bodies for those kiddos, but it is definitely worth it! I feel for ya pushing 2 hours, I only pushed about 15 minutes, please don't hate me for that :)