Sunday, November 9, 2008

The True Edward

So, in light of the new Twilight movie, I took matters into my own hands to pick out who I think the true Edward should be because I am SOOO disappointed in the person they picked for Edward. I mean, I was disappointed when he played Cedric Diggory. Clearly, the English don't know "more beautiful than life itself".
Now, I'm not going to lie, and please don't egg my car for saying this, I just don't think Twilight was THAT amazing. Parts of it were AWESOME and I wanted to die, but overall, I think the biggest reason I like them the most is because I love Stephenie Meyer!
Anyways, now for the big reveal...tell me what you think. On a scale of 1-10, how Edwardian do you think he is?


By the way, this is Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl. If you haven't watched it, I totally recommend it! It's freakin awesome. I totally love it. My little sister Erica and her best friend Desiree totally set aside Monday nights so we can watch it! Oh, and I don't think these pictures actually do him justice. You will just have to watch Gossip Girl to understand what I am talking about!



Oh yes, I just thought I would add, my parents are on a cruise right now with....... Mitt Romney!!! Ah! They sat right by him for lunch the first day and then went to the pool where just he and his wife were. They actually got to talk to him for a while. Then, they do a drill thingy on cruises and they stood right next to him! Anyways...for more on "Mitt watch" check here daily. I will post events as they happen! Mitt for pres. 2012!!! It's never to early to hope!

8 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

Okay, I love Gossip Girl and my sister and I were watching it last week together and I told her that Chase Crawford is one little hottie. I am in total agreeance that he could definately play Edward and do it justice. He is definately a 10 on my hot scale!!

Photography By Jo said...

UH!! I totally agree! The looks a lot more like an Edward! That's more how I would have pictured him.

ashley b said...

I so don't think that the Edward they picked is right for MY Edward but I'm hoping he will do him some justice in the movie. Bella on the other hand I thought was an excellent choice. I do like your Edward, but I guess no one will ever live up to what I see in my head when I read about him. Maybe in heaven! :)
Oh and by the way, I just got an email that your stuff you won in the raffle is on it's way. But I had it sent to your Wyoming address. I gave her that one right after the raffle, not really considering that you may not be there.

DAVIS said...

Oh thank you!! I did end up buying one, and I ABSOLUTELY love it!! :-) Thanks for thinking of me though!!!!! Do you have one?

Yellow Barn Girl said...

I came across your blog literally by just letting my mouse go down to far and bam twilight's edward. I too am so dissapointed in the choice. Good job on your pick, that looks more like the Edward in my head! Sorry I know I am totally ramdom and you don't even know me, Oh well have a good day!

Anonymous said...

I think Chace is more Edward than Cedric Diggory that's for sure. How did he get that part?

Anonymous said...

I added your questions and linked to you btw.

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

Hey Toni! Thanks for the book ideas!! (have you seen the movie, "Secret life of bees?) It was really, really sad. I'm not sure I would survive reading it, what do you think???