Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I LOVE Steve Nash!!!!

So, the other night Nathan, Grant and I went to our annul Phoenix Suns vs The Utah Jazz game. We were hoping to go with my best friend Ashely and her husband Matt but we could just not find four tickets anywhere. Sorry Ash. Anyways, so we ended up getting tickets in the THIRD row. That's right! THIRD row. It was the most amazing thing ever. The best part is though, we got there about an hour early and...I got Steve Nash's autograph and got to touch his hand. That's right. Two time MVP, God of Basketball, Mr. Pick and Roll himself, Steve Nash! I seriously was shaking like a crazy lady. I was SO excited. Grant was wearing his Nash jersey and I handed Grant to him. If you've seen Talledega Nights, I was just like that crazy lady that was all "sign my baby"! ha ha. So, here are some of the pictures from the game.
Incase any of you are wondering, the Suns got their butts kicked. Oh, and for some reason the computer I am on is dumb and it won't let me go back and edit this so it's all funky! Sorry!
How could Steve Nash resist this face?
Amare Stoudemire doing squats!


Warm up for Na na na Nash!!!


Here's our awesome signed jersey.



Shaq is HUGE!!!!




Matt Barnes is awesome!
Family portrait!
The opening!
Yeah it's the Jazz but it's still a cool pic!

Nash got pushed down!




I went to high school with this girl on the Weber State cheer squad. They performed during half time! Her names Mandy!

Grant had SOOO much fun!


Go Suns!!!

11 comments:

ashley b said...

man Toni! I am so hugely bummed that we weren't there! I propably would have fainted when Stevie was signing Grant though, so it's good we weren't! Yeah I LOVE him! Glad you guys had a fun time though! Grant looks adorable...and might I mention he has the same name as one of my other fave Suns...yes Grant Hill. I freakin' love that guy!

Jamison, Monica, Trenton, and Maylee Butler said...

Woo! I am so jealous, I love Steve Nash. And I love the orange hair, very festive!

Photography By Jo said...

THIRD ROW!!!! WOW I'm so jealous! So when I'm up there we will have to meet at yellow stone or something. :-)

DAVIS said...

Oh my gosh! I love his orange hair!! Thats my favorite!

Blain&Deedra said...

I love that orange hair, can't he stop getting cuter it's really not fair to all these girls. I'm jealous I want to go too.

ashley b said...

stop by my blog lady i left you a little award. love you!

Mike and Quel said...

Grant's hair totally looks orange/blonde in those pics with the lighting! I'm glad you're moving back! It will be fun:)

Mike and Quel said...

Oh now I get it! It's supposed to be, cute:)

Anonymous said...

im so jealous! im so sure you take your husband over your sister..blood is thicker than water you know. haha anyway..your son is the only cool one since nash touched him and because he is the cutest boy in the world.
love you lots,
Caca-Erica Perkins

Doug and Lucy said...

Good job on getting Grant started early into basketball. I'm counting on him for my retirement.

By Suzy Carlson said...

Nash is my very very favorite sports player ever!! I do kind of miss his long greasy locks though. Looks like fun you lucky duck.