Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm Sorry!

Have you ever hurt someone you loved?
Who is one of your very best friends in the whole world?
Who has always been there for you no matter what?
How do you make up to someone who is like your "older sister you never had" and make things back to the way they were before?

This is for one of my best friends who I have known since birth! I'm sorry! There is not a really good excuse for the reasons I said what I said. I guess, I did it because at the time, it seemed like everything I had, everyone I had, I had lost. It felt as if you were slipping away also. You are my stone when things are hard. The only one that can really understand because you experience a lot of the same things I do! I felt like I was losing you too and if it were going to be so, then it would be on my terms. Maybe you can understand. Sometimes we do crazy things when we are at the end of our ropes!

I just want you to know that you are one of the most amazing people I know. You do so much good and you have always been a HUGE example to me. Wether it be church, or just letting me know that some of the things I like are totally dorky!

I know that this probably is not enough to make up for everything but I hope it will be a start. I hope you can forgive me and maybe regard me as a friend again! I understand if things will never be the same, I'm willing to try, but I know that if it's not what you want, I can comply!

Know that I am always here for you no matter what. I love you and appreciate you!

Love,
Toni

No comments: