Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Day in the Life of Toni and Grant

So this post is mostly for my little guy because I haven't posted any pictures of him lately because I lost my charger for my camera so I haven't been able to take any pictures! I am super camera happy though, now that I have it back! I'm just going to write under each picture too. I figured it would be easier instead of just scrolling to the bottom and trying to figure out what in the world I was talking about!
This is me. You are probably thinking what a freak but I have been working out like crazy (I'm running my first 5k this weekend and I am so excited) and trying so hard to lose some weight so I don't think there is anything wrong with posting my results. And yes my room is trashed!

First of all, this is a glimpse from my backyard of Green River. It's a really neat place. It's really "hilly" too. When we first moved here, I was afraid to drive up my road in the winter time because it gets sooo slick and we are at the top of the hill on our street!
We finally got our new carpet in downstairs. I don't think that I posted this, but our basement flooded and our carpet was ruined. It took almost two months to get our new carpet in but I LOVE it! It looks awesome!
Carpet on the stairs. Kind of a funky picture.
A glimpse of the downstairs with the carpet. I love the way this room has turned out. Don't mind the pile of socks on the couch that I have neglected to fold!
Here is Grant helping mom and dad paint. Nathan and I were experimenting with our downstairs bedroom and Grant wanted to help so badly so we gave him some old paint and an old roller and he had the time of his life! It was so cute.
Here is my little man golfing! I found the cutest little plastic gold set at Pamida today for 5 bucks! I couldn't pass it up and it seemed to be a good investment!
Cheeto man! I am pretty sure Grant would not hesitate to kill someone who got in the way of his cheetos!
More Cheeto man!
Here is Grant playing in the back yard on our slide. He loves it out there. My original plan was to make a post about "A Day in the Life of Grant" but all the pictures are out of order and I don't really have the motivation to go back and fix it! But...these are all in the same day. It was a lot of fun!
Mommy and Grant!
After a long day...Grant just couldn't stay awake any longer. Now, I know what you are thinking, where is his carseat? Well, he threw up in it earlier and I am in the process of washing it and I had to run somewhere!!!!
This is at one of our friends little girl's birthday party. This was the tricycle she got that was a huge hit with everyone. Grant and Teegan are having a great time playing with it!
Walking around the park at the birthday party. I guess Green River has like 15 parks. Or so I have heard. I wish it just stayed warmer here longer because there are so many fun, recreational things to do.
More of Grant golfing. Actually, he just kind of slam the clubs on the ground!
More of Grant golfing!

7 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Grant is SOO cute! You look awesome. Maybe someday I'll get motivated and start running.

Lee said...

Good for you, putting that picture up. You look amazing! I'm proud to say I have a hottie for a cousin. hehe

ashley b said...

Grant is such a little stud! And you are looking great Toni! You'll have to let me know how your race goes. I can't wait to start training for that relay marathon! Soon soon. I think it's hilarious that Grant loves Cheetos so much...that is Gage's FAVORITE snack. Bummer they're so messy! Well you guys take care! Love you!

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

You look so great! I look at myself right now and it's hard to imagine ever being able to look that good, but hopefully someday. That's so awesome that you are running a 5k. Hope it goes well!

Blain&Deedra said...

HE is so cute, I am glad I have seen him in person. New carpet is so nice, we had our place recarpeted and the measured one of the rooms wrong, so they didn't have enough for that room and I didn't want to wait, so we put in the extra laminate from my sisters house. It actually looks pretty good. Let me know how the 5K goes. I am proud of you, that is such an awesome achievement.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've been having fun. I have just a friendly reminder to all. Please never "run somewhere" without putting your child in a car seat. They were invented for a reason and that is why they are also required by law. Please keep your child in the backseat and buckle him up! If you need to "run somewhere" real quick either deal with a stinky dirty car seat that may save his life or get a babysitter.

Thank You!

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

What a cute kid!!