Saturday, June 21, 2008

101 things to do in 1001 days

I saw this on a friends blog so I decided to copy it! It just seems like a fun idea and good motivation! Some are a little far stretched so wish me luck!


1. Have another child!
2. Have a scrapbook finished for everyone in my family!
3. Run a 10k marathon!
4. Run a half marathon!
5. Buy a piano!
6. Give someone a Book of Mormon!
7. Finish getting a college degree (in what, I don't know)!
8. Visit a 3rd world country and do some sort of service project (preferably somewhere in South America)!
9. Go to Peru and see Machu Pichu and the Nazca Lines and everything else!
10. Redo Grant's bedroom!
11. Build a house!
12. Get a big chunk of money saved up (like 10,000 plus)!
13. Buy a Mercedes (which might interfere with number 12, probably won't happen)!
14. Go on a cruise!
15. Be allowed back in the movie theater here (long story haha)!
16. Watch all the Star Wars movies (I have never seen them)!
17. Read the "Work and the Glory" series (never read those either)!
18. Finish this list because I am already running out of ideas!
19. Go out to eat with my cousin Alicia in Salt Lake again with no kids and maybe throw in some shopping time!
20. Finish painting my kitchen!
21. Finish painting all the little things that still need painted in my house.
22. Force myself to eat a vegetable at least a few times a week (I hate them that badly)!
23. Spend a whole two weeks in Arizona and visit all my family.
24. Go to a Phoenix Suns game.
25. Watch the 3rd season of Desperate Housewives!
26. Read to Grant EVERY night! Not just a few times a week!
27. Finish the B.O.M. 4 times.
28. Don't pick my mascara off for an entire week straight!
29. Send a card once a month to different friends telling them how much they mean to me.
30. Try curry!
31. Go on a vacation with just the girls in my family.
32. Learn to water ski!
33. Go to Cheyenne because I have never been there and I live in Wyoming.
34. Go snowboarding (never done that either).
35. Finish sending out baby presents to all of my millions of pregnant friends!
36. Pick my little brother up from Chile in Janaury of 2010!
37. Try sushi!
38. Finish reading Jane Eyre (I just can't seem to finish it)!
39. Dye my hair (it really needs it).
40. Cut my hair!
42. Get my heart rate down to 115in two minutes after hitting 92% of my watchamacallit! We did that in spinning the other day and my only got down to 130.
43. Go to a protest for something!
44. Go to another Broadway play. On or off Broadway!
45. Buy some new workout clothes!
46. Buy another pair of designer jeans!
47. Go to a temple I haven't been to before.
48. Read the last book of the Twilight series that coming out.
49. Go to an Ikea.
50. Redo our downstairs bathroom.
51. Finish the carpet downstairs.
52. Go camping.
53. Go tubing down the Green River.
54. Go kayaking down the Green River.
55. Make curtains for my upstairs (or buy)
56. See my friend Tiffanie and her new baby.
57. See my friend Shelley and her new baby.
58. See Ashley when she has her new baby.
59. Finish the new season of the Bachlorette.
60. Go to my little sisters graduation.
61. Take my little brother driving.
62. Finish our bedroom.
63. Send some pictures to my brother on his mission.
64. Throw Grant a birthday party for his 2 year.
65. Set someone up on a date.
66. Scrapbook with my friend Lindsey once a month.
67. Go to Sheradin, Wy with my friend Lindsey.
68. Call my friend Tiffanie and remind her about the time she passed out after my surgery, so we can have a good laugh!
69. Get a spray tan!
70. Buy a pair of designer jeans for an awesome price like my aunt does.
71. Visit my friend Kayli because I haven't seen her in ages.
72. Actually play in the snow when it happens.
73. Go to Bear Lake with my family.
74. Go on a cruise to Alaska with Nathan and his friend Brian and his fiance Jessie.
75. Get a battery charger for my camera so I can actually take some pictures.
76. Give my hubby a big smooch and tell him how much I love him.
77. Alphabetize my dvds AGAIN! They got all ruined because of the flood!
78. Clean out our garage.
79. Potty train Grant.
80. Get a new Phoenix Suns jersey.
81. Teach Grant to love the Suns as much as I do.
82. Get better at yoga.
83. Visit my cousin Leslie because I haven't seen her in ages too.
84. Fix our ceiling in the basement.
85. Beat my latest record of level 22 of Tetris on my phone!
86. Mail my in-laws the picture of Grant I was suppose to give them like 4 months ago.
87. Think of more things to add to this list.
88. Watch "The Kite Runner". I've already read the book.
89. Get my scanner to work on my computer.
90. Go on vacation with my best friend Ashley and her family. We always talk about it, we just haven't ever done it!
91. Take Grant swimming more often.
92. Wake up at 7 am once and not take a nap during the day! (What can I say, I'm a sleepy girl)!
93. Read 101 books, big, small, doesn't matter!
94. Buy a basketball hoop.
95. Get my truck detailed.
96. Get the oil changed in my truck.
97. Get an HD dvd player.
98. Get a new cell phone.
99. Call a friend I haven't talked to in awhile.
100. Run the 5k Flaming Gorge Marathon on Saturday.
101. Get rid of my love handles! (If you have any advice, feel free to comment me and tell me)!!!!

7 comments:

Mike and Quel said...

I know it sounds lame, but I do Abs of Steel. It's old school early 90s, but it works w/the love handles. And lots of pushups!

The Garlock's said...

What a fun post! I'm jealous that you guys got to go to Vegas. We have been wanting to go for forever but it never works out so it's on my list to do someday :)

ashley b said...

How ambitious Toni! I'm exhausted just from READING it! The vacation with us is a definite MUST! WE WILL! Good luck with all that! Oh and if you find a good love handle removal plan...fill me in!!!

Blain&Deedra said...

You're quite ambitious but I have a lot of the same plans. (Like the twilight series TOTAL MUST) Did you read her other book THE HOST? Absolutely Awesome! Fun stuff!

Marlene said...

Good luck!! I am too lazy to even think of 101 things to do!!

Deirdra said...

Good luck. That's a lot of work just writing it let alone doing it! I really am going to have to hear the story about you not being allowed in the theater!

Photography By Jo said...

Hurry! I love seeing other's goals! I sure does keep you motivated and busy!