Monday, January 21, 2008

Go Phoenix!!!


The view from the Hilton. We were on the fourteenth floor right by temple square!
Poor Raja Bell took an elbow to the face.
Sean Marion was at the game but couldn't play because of back spasms or something. Grant Hill was also gone with apenicitis. Steve Nash had the flu.


Notice that Nathan is the one holding the Go Jazz thing. I wanted nothing to do with the contaminated article.


This poor security gaurd got to sit towards the crowd the entire game. Just watching the people.



My little man!

So Nathan, Grant, and I had the opportunity to go to Salt Lake for a nice little vacation. It was so much fun. We headed out there on Thursday and checked in the our hotel. The Hilton (we're high rollers haha). Later that night we walked to the Energy Solutions Arena (previously known as the Delta Center). We got to sit in the eleventh row! It was so amazing and Grant absolutely loved it. He was a little nervous at first with all the noise but by the end, wether the crowd was booing or cheering Grant was clapping. It was actually his second Suns vs Jazz game but he was only a month and a half when he went to his first. We had bought him the cuttest little Steve Nash jersey back in December online but it never came and being the non-thinker I am, I dressed him in blue (the Jazz colors).

Anyways...even though my boys (the Suns) majorly lost (26 points) and we didn't get to see Steve Nash (he was out with the flu) it was one of the funnest times in my life.

10 comments:

Princess said...

Cute blog!!

ashley b said...

Yay Toni! I'm so glad that you are a suns fan! You guys will have to come with us to a game if you get up here during the season! Most everyone is back in now...we had a rough spot there! And they are on a roll right now! Anyways...very cute blog! Love you!

Dunn Family said...

Of course "the princess" would comment, now only if she would work on her own blog! Anyway, it is always fun to see new blogs and hear from people you know from back home! you have a cute family!

Deirdra said...

Fun trip, I'm glad Nathan got to go party with his family. Poor guy always has to work.

Lee said...

I can't believe how close you where!

Anonymous said...

hey toni!
iloveyour blog way way cute:] haha. i love the PHX pictures way awsome haha well i am going to go so ill talk to you later love ya bye:]

♥.carlliii:]

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun night trip. A couple months ago I went to my first Suns game and loved it. It's the one sport I will actually watch and enjoy!

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun night trip. A couple months ago I went to my first Suns game and loved it. It's the one sport I will actually watch and enjoy!

Ken Holladay said...

Toni! It's been so long. I'm so excited to finally be doing this blog thing, I think it will be a good way to really stay in touch better. The pictures are so cute by the way, you are so pretty and Grant is adorable. So today my voice teacher said that I have to be having a girl and alot of people have been saying that, but I told kenny that you were the only one who said a boy, but maybe not now. Haha! If you can't tell, I am really excited to find out what we are having. I'm not sure when I will though. Well this is a novel so I better go. Have a good day!
love ya!

Davis Family said...

Toni-
I am glad that you found my blog and so now I can view yours! You have such an adorable little boy and you are beautiful as ever. This is such a good way to stay in contact with each other. Hope everything is going well!