Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Elder Perkins




Probably not the best missionary picture but it's still cute!
Well, it's official. Logan is a missionary. He reported to the MTC in Provo today at around 12:30. He called me right before and I tried but could not maintain my composure. I started crying! Then, after my family dropped him off, my mom called me crying which made me start crying again. I was really suprised at how many tears I have cried these last few days. I am so happy for him though. I know he will be such an amazing missionary. I can't wait until he actually gets to Chile. It's going to be such an amazing experience. I have to admit that I am somewhat jealous. If anyone wants to write to him while he is in the MTC, you can go to http://www.dearelder.com/ and register. Then, you send the letter through them to box #270. I am sure he will be so excited to hear from you and he could definately use the support! Well, I am going to go now because once again, I am crying and can't see what I am typing!

2 comments:

ashley b said...

So I am pretty sure someone has made a mistake because Logan is not old enough to be a missionary! Good grief! That is so crazy. I bet the first little while you will miss him pretty bad...not that you wont miss him the whole time. That is pretty exciting for him! Well I haven't talked to you in forever so we need to catch up! I miss you and my little godson! Love ya!

Lee said...

I'm going to miss logan! But he does give us a good excuse to travel!