Tuesday, December 25, 2007

How did I get so lucky?





This year, especially around this time, I feel so blessed. I have such an amazing family. My husband is so wonderful and works so hard for us. He treats me like a princess and didn't even get mad at me when I wrecked his brand new truck. If that isn't love I don't know what is? I have the most wonderful son I could ever have dreamed of having. Just hearing his voice makes me smile and even though he is getting to be quite the busy boy, I can't help but laugh when he does something naughty because he is just so cute. I am also so grateful for my Pprents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Toni, it's Suzanne from the sjhblogdesign blog. I saw your comment so I thought I'd come see your blog. It looks like your paper is showing up just fine. One piece of advice I would offer is to change the color of your font to a dark (probably black) color. It is just kind of hard to read in some areas. Let me know if you have any other questions. My email is zanny06{at}hotmail{dot}com

Lee said...

Lets just say the luck of good looks comes from the Gonzales side!