Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter in Arizona

So we FINALLY had the chance to get down to Arizona again and thank goodness because it was AMAZING! The weather was a little bit cooler than what I would have liked, but it also made for an awesome time at the zoo! Here's some pictures of our fun time! I got to see my best friend in the whole world, Ashley, and ger two adorable boys, my "unofficial godsons"!




is amazing resort in Scottsdale on priceline.com for a whopping 47 bucks and just had an awesome time!
We spent Easter at my Grandma G's with most of my Aunt's, Uncke's, and cousins! It rocked!

So, I pretty much grew up in Arizona for those of you who don't know. My best friend when I went to elementry school there was named Tiffany. We lost contact after I moved and found each other again via facebook! We met up at Peter Piper and let the kids play. It was so great to see her! It had been TWELVE years!
Cardy's very first swimming adventure! Swimming...it was amazing. Here in Green River it seems to be only something from a distant memory!
We went to the Phoenix Zoo, which cost us freakin 65 dollars for the 3 of us! I couldn't believe it! Anyway, here is Granny Fanny roaring like a lion!



Happy Easter! Can you tell how excited Carter was? Ha ha!









Pedicures with my mamacita! She is the best! Thanks mommy!


The beautiful outdoors! It was wonderful!
Cousin Stella checking out Carter. Isn't she stinkin' adorable?
Mamacita smelling the delicious orange blossoms!
My amazing Grandma G, G Unit. I love her sooooo much!
I truly think Arizona is one of the most beautiful places on Earth! I can't get enough of it!
Great Grandpa Perkins meeting Carter for the first time. Carter gave his very first real smile to my grandpa!


Driving to Arizona is sooooo long! By the way, Sam is pretending to be asleep!
That's his eager face?
By the way, I took Carter into the doctor's today and he was 11 lbs 12 oz. Can you believe how fat he is getting?

7 comments:

gramma southam said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Families are so special and it is great you got to show off Mr. Carter to everybody. Did Nate enjoy the camel ride as much as Grant seemed to? See you Sunday!!

Blain&Deedra said...

Such cute pictures I can't believe what a chunk your little man is. Yeah Phoenix zoo is crazy expensive. We went with my sister one time and her mother in law decided to spring for all of us, it couldn't have been cheap but we appreciated it!

Lee said...

How come I didn't know you guys came to town? I could not see that Carter looked like Grant before, but I can now. They are both so cute! I can't believe Grant is a real kid now! Time goes by fast.

Melanie said...

What a fun trip! I love your polka dot nails. Very cute.

Julia Armstrong said...

Reminds me of my trip to Arizona with your fam! What a fun time. I want some of your gmas cookies!
Your boys are so cute!!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

WOW, your little one is getting BIG!! What a cute fam you have!

ashley b said...

sooo glad you guys came our way!! you have no idea how seriously bad i want to go visit you guys in wyoming! cross your fingers! :) love you all!