Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Carter's Blessing and The Boys First Pictures

We had the chance to get Nathan home long enough to bless Carter on the 18th! It was such an amazing day with lots of family and close friends joining us! Thanks again to everyone who traveled all the way up here for the event! Especially thanks to my parents who came up the night before, cooked, AND then cleaned up after everyone once again! They are just the best! It's no wonder my boys are crazy about them.
I also had Carter's and Grant's pictures a few weeks ago by a friend who use to live in Price! She did such an AMAZING job and was so great to work with. She didn't stress at all when my boys were crying and being crazy! Check out her website! It's jackheartjill.com! Thanks again Suzy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!


Grant was devastated when Grandma left!



Grant took this picture of Grandma!

Nathan giving his Grandma Kirk a big hug because who knows when they will actually get to see each other again!

We also celebrated my 2........4th birthday on Carter's blessing day! Ugh, I'm getting old!





My bestie Raquel and my buddy, her son!
My center pieces didn't last so well over night!














7 comments:

gramma southam said...

Your little ones are so handsome (must be related to their dad and mom)and so cute. We will have to get together this summer when the other babies come for pictures, party and food. When the snow disappears, of course.....Love you!

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

SOOOOO Cute!
sorry i decided you will get it in writing this way, i don't have your email i guess.
Stephanie- 19881 E Raven Dr. Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Natalie- 318 WyMount Terrace Provo, UT 84604
Me- 2455 E Broadway Rd. #105 Mesa, AZ 85204
Amberly lives with my Mom as of this weekend

Unknown said...

i love those pictures! carter is handsome and grant just keeps growing! :) Happy late birthday!

Davis Family said...

Cute, cute pictures!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

What cute pictures of the boys! =D I hope your had a nice birthday!

Melanie said...

Your pictures turned out great! Suzy does such a great job.
I love that picture of Grant crying on the steps. Poor guy.
And I also love your headband! I have tried to pull that look off...but I just look like an idiot. You however, look really pretty and stylish!

Mike and Quel said...

Look at those cute pro pictures! I love them! I need to not be so cheap next baby and actually get some good ones. Happy Birthday again and next year I'll do better at remembering I swear!!:)