Monday, October 19, 2009

Early Halloween Fun and...

So Nathan got to home come home for my ultra sound. We were both sooooo excited! We had some fun making celebrating Halloween a little early because Nathan won't be home for it. The cookies turned out a little funky and we went old school on the pumpkin but hey, we had fun that's all that matters!



I just love Grant's crazy hair. I just can't bring myself to get it cut yet!
And for the exciting news...I had my ultra sound today. Everything looked great and we found out we are having a baby...BOY!!! Another boy. I am so excited. So as of now, and hopefully forever, his name will be Jack Douglas. We can't wait and feel so blessed. Hope everyone is doing great!

9 comments:

Magen said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun!

ashley b said...

woo hoo! i'm two for two on your kids toni! :) i'm glad nathan got to go home for that and how fun that you guys got to do halloween stuff. i want to eat all of your cookies!
love you!!

Gramma S said...

We are way excited and can't wait for #2! Congratulations and we are glad all is going well. Bring that boy to see his other gramma!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I love the name Jack, it's so cute.

Lee said...

I knew it! I just couldn't see you with anything but two boys. Your hands are going to be full, but I'm sure you are ready for that. Have fun!

DAVIS said...

Oh Congratulations!!!! :-) Two boys!!! :-) :-)

Mike and Quel said...

Yeah!! We are so excited! And I love how Nathan is like Mike and NEVER looks at the camera, they hate pics!

Ross & Natalie said...

Congrats Toni! We're so excited for you.

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

Congrats!!!!