Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boy it's been a while. You see, I'm suffering from this disease. It's not an actual medical condition. Maybe some of you have heard of it though. It's called incurable laziness. It affects a person's motivation to clean, cook, and well, move! I'm hoping it's a temporary condition that comes with pregnancy. We'll find out.

So not a whole lot has happened here. I am finding out what I'm having on the 18th! Woo woo. Don't forget to vote on the side, or leave a comment so that way you can prove you were either right or wrong. I really have no idea still. We have names picked out either way though. Actually, we have had them picked out for a while so if you announce your naming your kid one of our names, well, too bad, our kids are going to have the same name!

I am on break right now from school which is AW-some! I start again October 26th. Also, I lost ANOTHER cell phone. Yup, about two weeks ago. The absolute only places I went that day were to the grocery store and to my neighbors. It was a sad moment in my life. One of many I have concerning cell phones! I did get a pretty sweet phone out of the deal but I lost all my pictures and videos of Granny Fanny. I still can't get over that.

Well, that's my life lately in a nutshell. Here's some pictures because blogs are no fun unless there are pictures involved.
And now for a "Grantism". The other day I was outside mowing the lawn. Grant was watching. Now, the one and only time I really get down right mad at Grant is when he goes into the road because we live on a blind corner with no stop sign and people fly around it. So, back to mowing, I got near the side walk and had to step off and next thing I hear is Grant saying, "Toni, get out of the road!" I love it. He is the funniest kid. Did I ever mention that he only calls me "Toni" not "mom"? It's true. He's done it since he was just little!
I felt like putting a picture of my awesome chandelier up. We've actually had it a while now but I just LOVE it. This picture does NOT do it justice.
Proof of my ridiculous laziness. My poor child fell asleep on the floor with a hat over his eyes because he wanted to go to bed and I didn't want to get my booty up. Oh, not to mention the atrocious disaster of my house in the background. I'm kind of mortified that I consented to put this picture up because of the background. In my defense I was also in the middle of a sewing project. That accounts for like 80% of the mess!

7 comments:

ashley b said...

that is not grant!!! oh my gosh he looks like a big boy. his hair...i love it! oh it's been too long toni. hopefully you'll get to make an az trip sometime. i'm still working on matt...trying to get him out to wyoming. cross your fingers! :)

gramma S said...

I voted for a girl because Steph is outnumbered! I have seen so many CUTE little girl things the last little while. If we get another boy, we will be happy too as long as mom and baby are happy and healthy...btw...what names are in the running? Love you guys! MomS

The Garlock's said...

Congrats on being pregnant, I bet you can't wait to see what your having!

The Followell Family said...

I'm totally betting on a girl, because having a girl is sooo much fun to shop for!

Mike and Quel said...

Oh wow, you are alive.

Mike and Quel said...

:)

Davis Family said...

No, laziness comes with being pregnant because I am lazy too! (well for both our sakes we will blame it on being pregnant!). I'm excited that you get to find out what you are having soon. I didn't realize that we were so close in our dates. Thats awesome!