Friday, June 5, 2009

My Crazy Life!!!

Poor Adam and Eve. I know exactly how they feel. Okay, maybe not exactly, at least I wasn't naked. Grant just happened to lock me out of my house this morning in my underwear! That's right. It was in my backyard so that was a plus. Once again, Raquel, my hero, rescued me. She brought over a shirt and was able to get the screen off of my front window! Who does this happen to? I think I might be cursed! I wonder how I have any hair left at all! Yesterday, I was down stairs and I get a knock at the door. I was mortified when I opened the door to find a police officer holding Grant, who was in his diaper and one boot! I wanted to bawl. He said Grant had ran into the street!
Terrible two's are here and with a vengance!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

that is hilarious! im sorry for laughing i'm sure it was terrifying but getting locked out by a two year old in your backyard in your underwear :)

DAVIS said...

Oh what a funny boy? Did he purposly lock you out?

Deb Southam said...

Just wait until he is 18!!
Love other mom

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

that's awesome....so the one question I have is, what were you doing outside in your underwear in the first place! haha.
I'm so scared for the terrible 2's, i can already tell Bentley is going to be a nightmare!

Photography By Jo said...

Oh no!!! You poor thing! I'm so sorry. I have HUGE fears of Emma going outside here because of the canals, tractors, and cars that fly down the road.

Mike and Quel said...

I'm still laughing:)

Melanie said...

Haha! That is pretty funny Toni! Those pictures are so cute!

Anonymous said...

if i had a brand new never opened iphone that i bought without a contract and it says no sim installed can i put in an old cingular sim card that used to be activated but now isnt will i be able to get to the iphone home screen and be able to use the ipod and wifi but not the phone function
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.thaiphysiognomy.com/board/index.php?topic=235.new#new]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality forum!
Just thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/construction-party-supplies.html]construction Party Supplies[/url].