Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Happy to"

Happy to!!! Today was Nathan and my 4 year anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long. I freakin' love my sexy husband and can't imagine myself with anyone else in this world.

And I am sure every morning he wakes up, he thinks the same thing about me! After all, what's not to love?
P.S. This was my awesome custome for nerd night, which by the way, thanks to all my losers friends for truly making me the nerd by being the only one who dressed up!
P.P.S Grant always says "Happy to" for "Happy Birthday to You" or "Happy Anniversary" or whatever!
P.P.P.S. Sorry the wedding pic is aw-ful! I had to take a picture of a picture and then put it on my computer because I can't find my wedding album cd! Awesome!





6 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Congrats on four years!

Mike and Quel said...

Happy Anniversary one more time! And don't worry, yes, Grant was great at our house.

Deb Southam said...

Happy Happy anniversary!! We love you!

ashley b said...

oh i am so horrible! i totally missed your anniversary which means i missed kim's too...oops! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! hope you guys had some fun together. love you!!:)

DAVIS said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

Happy Anniversary (a bit late, ahah). And Congrats! 4 years, wow, I can't believe how the time flies.