Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You!

Today is my Grant Stinkums, Little Diddle, Monkey Moo's 2nd birthday; and I literally cannot believe it. Where on earth did the time go? I look at these pictures and wonder if Grant really was ever that small. Being Grant's mom is the GREATEST gift I could have ever asked for. I love this kid more than anything in the world and can't imagine my life without him. He is everything to me! I can't wait to give him a birthday party this weekend and hope he has a great birthday! I love you Granny Fanny!






7 comments:

Doug and Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Monkey! You are mammy & papi's joy. Lots of hugs & kisses to you!

Lee said...

I can't believe Grant is two! That is crazy! Avye will be two this year! Happy Birthday Grant!! Miss you.xoxo

Davis Family said...

What a cute boy!

Natalie said...

What a cute kid! Happy Birthday Grant

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already 2. Doesn't the time just fly? It's so fun to look at old pics and see how big they have gotten. Grant still has those cute eyes and smile.

Paradigm Shift said...

Holy Cow! Happy Birthday Grant!
Hugs and Kisses
Aunt Melissa and Uncle Andy

Photography By Jo said...

WOW! I can't believe he is already 2!