Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tonight George W. Bush will give his farewell speech. I want to say thank you to President Bush. I think he is a great guy and has been blamed for a lot of things that were out of his hands. I respect him for his morals and values and think the way the media has treated him is just sick and wrong. Everyone talks about poor Britney Spears "Oh the media was so hard on her and this is why she broke down" "Oh poor Britney, she just can't get out of the lime light" and bla bla bla. I really don't feel bad for her because President Bush has had it 1 MILLION times worse than her and he absolutely is not allowed to break down! You think that people would learn there lesson from Britney's whole break down, crazy episode though. Anyways, President Bush, I am going to miss you. It's been an eventful but great 8 years. Thanks again for everything.

P.S. If you have something negative to say about Bush, don't bother posting it because I will just delete it. This is my personal thank you and I don't want anyone trying to ruin it. I have a lot of respect for this man and would appreciate the same show of respect to myself in return. Thanks! Feel free to write your own thank you message to him though. The man deserves a little praise and knowledge that he is supported!

P.P.S. Happy ONE YEAR anniversary on the 16th Logan!

4 comments:

Randi said...

Probably not too far in the future people will say, you know President Bush was actually a good president. I'm going to miss a president that actually loves his country and stands up for our liberty.

ashley b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley b said...

yay for you toni! i think it is absolutely sickening what has happened to our country. clearly there are far too many people who have forgotten what really happened on 9/11. yeah our country was ATTACKED by terrorists...and 7 years later we have not recieved any more attacks anywhere near that caliber. that's not just because these countries decided to be our friends. i agree with the first comment, it wont be too long before people start changing their tune on Bush. Yeah we are having hard times as a country now. That can't all be put on Bush and how can people not see where we COULD be. Sad. Anyways there is my blab and my thank you. I think I'll go to bed early tonight to avoid getting sick over the millions of dollars that the president elect is using to party hardy. tough times on the economy huh?
Love ya Toni!

Photography By Jo said...

He has definitely done a lot for us and has handled some of the hardest trials in the best way. I will miss him too.