Monday, January 26, 2009

January

What a fun and crazy January month it has been. First off, I am about ready to throw both of my computers out of the window. We lost EVERYTHING on our desktop because it had to be wiped and my lap top has decided to not read any discs, so, it really complicates my life! Besides that, things have been great. I am officially half way through my first semester of school. Actually, Wednesday will be half way. Crazy huh? I have not had a parking ticket since high school and all of a sudden, two in one week. The irony being that they were at two different gyms. You'd think going to the gym I'd be willing to walk a little ways to get inside. It's just that when it is freezing outside... Anyways, I was pretty ticked. When I got the second one, I was sitting in the car and shouted "F', just the letter not the word, next thing I hear is Grant mimicking what I said. Guess it's time to start watching what I say!
Now, take a minute for a little visual. Imagine this, but with my face, on a moving treadmill, and with less mud. Got it? Now for the story. I was at the gym in Price working out. I was doing my running portion of the workout on a treadmill. Next thing I know, I was down on the treadmill trying to crawl back up but couldn't get a grip because it was moving. Finally, I sat down and let the treadmill throw me off. There were about ten people in there staring and laughing at me. Carli informed me later that it reminded her of the Shakira music video when Shakira is crawling through the mud! Hence the pictures!




We have also gotten a ton of freezing cold, wet, nasty snow. Grant obviously doesn't think the same way as I because he couldn't wait to get his little hands in it. Here are some fun pictures of him and Nathan playing in the snow.


Hope everyone is having a great time freezing there booties off!

8 comments:

The Garlock's said...

I got two parking tickets in a week too, for parking in teacher parking instead of student parking, lame! I would love a bit of snow, it's in the 70's here and its only January.

Doug and Lucy said...

You crack me up! Luv you lots!

cdy said...

Well Toni I just got my first speeding ticket, 40yrs old and got my first. (It was photo radar and in Jeffs name so really its not mine right?) Its been pretty warm, couple od days my kids were complaining about how hot the house was. Too soon for the heat for me.

Flaherty Fam said...

That stinks that you got 2 parking tickets and got "thrown" off the treadmill. You would think that more positive things would come to you for your determination and hard work at the gym. I love the snow pics. Glad that's it is you and not me:)

ashley b said...

ha ha Toni! And here I thought you were a perfect law abiding citizen! :) And I totally would have died to see your treadmill incident. Sounds way more graceful than anything I could have pulled off though. AND holy moly! Grant looks bigger and bigger in all of your pictures! What are you feeding my godson?! :)

Mike and Quel said...

Just looking at your pictures of them in the snow makes me cold. I love snow, but never go outside in it, I just like that I actually have an excuse to stay inside like a hermit!

Ross & Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie, Kenny & Bentley said...

I can so see you doing that! There is never a dull moment with you is there? Thanks for asking about Bentley. He is doing great. He has another exam under anesthesia and possible surgery on Thursday but so far he has responded amazingly to the first surgery! Hope your little family is doing well!