Tuesday, October 28, 2008

House for Sale in Green River, Wyoming



Backyard

Brand new carpet in the whole basement.



I am going to miss my craft room sooo much!
Brand new hardwood in the living room!



That's right, Old purple is on the market right now. Nathan and I had packed up the house because we were going to go to California, then we found out we didn't have to go, so we were going to stay but now we have decided to sell it anyways and build! Happy day! We are going to stay in the Green River/Rock Springs area and ya! So, if you know anyone looking for an awesome house in the South West Wyoming area, tell them to check it out. It's right about 2100 square feet. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and just about every single thing in it is brand new. Here are a few pics.
*I don't have any pics of the bathroom yet, but they are both newly remodeled with slate up stairs and ceramic tile downstairs. New vanities, fixtures, paint, the works!

Now, this picture right here is of Carli's room. Naturally, living with the parents comes with a price! They've put me to work re-doing my sisters' bedrooms. So, here is Carli's. Just ignore the dirty laundry everywhere!


This is what Grant does now if someone tells him "no" and he gets mad. He leaves and puts his head down. It's like the cutest thing ever!


This is my other favorite thing Grant does! He LOVES to say prayers. He folds his arms and at the end of the prayer when we say "amen" he starts clapping and saying "yay"!! I just can't get enough of this kid!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I am excited that you get to build a new house! I can't wait to see it...hopefully it wont take too long!

Davis Family said...

Your house is beautitul, but how fun it will be to build. Even though I have never met Grant, he just seems to be getting so big and adorable!

Mike and Quel said...

Hello Toni! How many times have I been in your house and I've never seen the craft room! I love it! Where have I been??? Good luck on the house.

The Garlock's said...

What a great house to be selling(especially the craft room), but how fun to be building a new one!

ashley b said...

wow toni i can't keep up with you guys! ha ha love the pics of your house. but how fun to get to build! oh and carli's room looks awesome! i want a girl so bad! love ya lady!

Photography By Jo said...

How cute! I can't wait till my daughter starts to do those things! And a craft room!? Lucky!

Marlene said...

I don't have your email, so a comment on your blog will have to do. I am giving Deirdra a shower next Tuesday, the 11th, at my house at 6:30 pm. You are invited if you can make it. Hope to see you then.