Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fire Proof and Home Remodeling

So, Nathan and I once again have been doing some fun filled remodeling of our lovely house! Here is a picture of our latest projects!

This is a picture of our master bedroom in the basement! This was the UGLIEST room in the world! You couldn't even imagine! The wall paper was a country blue with little pink flower! It was EVERYWHERE too, including the door! It was on the sheet rock too, so we had to re-texture all the walls! There were these HIDEOUS gold lamps in there too! Here is a glimpse of the new paint on the walls!
So Nathan and I got the most AMAZING deal EVER on these gorgeous, real hardwood floors! That's right folks, real hardwood, not laminate, not partial, solid hardwood! We went to The Home Depot and they had this as a returned special order, they had already reduced the price and we were just looking when the manager saw and came up to us and said he would give us 50% off the already reduced price! So....we paid less than 2 dollars a square foot! Can you believe that? It was funny too because it was exactly what we had been looking at for the room and it just happened to be there! This was definately meant to be!




This is a new movie that is coming out! Everytime I watch it, it makes me want to bawl! It looks like such an amazing movie!


Last but not least, my best friend in the whole world, Ashley, her little sister was in an accident and is in critical condition in the hospital up in Phoenix! Keep her, Callie, in your prayers because she needs them! Also, keep her family in your prayers! Thanks!

12 comments:

dandnblack said...

I LOVE IT!! I love the floors, the couches, the paint. Doug says that I am addicted to HGTV- the best station ever and the worst part about it is that I still dont have a home to remodel ... yet. But when I do, I know who to call if I ever need some help. Take care!

Mike and Quel said...

K I've never even heard of that fire movie coming out. Oh and Nicolas Sparks book into movie is coming out like next month sometime. Lets go see it when you come back!

ashley b said...

Thanks so much Toni! I love you!

Kate said...

Toni,
I love your remodeling! Looks great! I especially love those floors!
I love the Boppy pillow! Noah wouldn't really nurse so I use to sit on my lap and feed him his bottle. It's so easy when he falls asleep in it because he doesn't even flinch when I move him because he's still in the pillow. As you see, I use it for the tummy time too and to sit him up in it!
TOo bad Grant's not little again where you can come to love it like me! Haha. (:
Hope you're doing well. Talk to you later.

P.S. I wonder when Sonic will have free floats again! (:

Deirdra said...

I love the remodel. It looks gorgeous! Don't you love an awesome deal.

DAVIS said...

Okay.. So you are the cutest decorator EVER!!! I love the room! AND you seriously got such a great deal on the floor! It looks great!

DAVIS said...

OH MY GOSH! THat is so crazy that he invented the cri-cut! What a small world. I saw it on an info-mercial and have wanted it ever since. I even got a job so I could buy one! LOL!

Flaherty Fam said...

Your remodeling looks awesome. I love when something turns out amazing, especially at a good deal.

ashley b said...

Hey Toni sorry I haven't called or anything lately. I'm kind of on vaca from the phone! I feel like it has been sucking my brains out! Your house looks FABULOUS by the way! And I have never seen previews for that movie...I'll have to check it out.

suzy said...

I love your couches and your floor!! I have never even heard of that movie. But we only have a few channels, so maybe that is why. Anyway, I love what you're doing with your house!

Photography By Jo said...

Wow your home looks AMAZING!! I wish I had that decorating talent...

Photography By Jo said...

Wow ok, just watched the trailer. It is touching. Looks like an awesome movie! I can't wait to see it now!