Friday, February 29, 2008

Pregnancy Pandemonium

So, I know that everyone has been worried about the whole "flu pandemic" that could potentially happen, but I would like to open your eyes to a new pandemic that I like to call "Pregnancy Pandemonium". It's this crazy thing going around and effecting tons of women. Every where I look, Bam, pregnant chick. No one is safe.
I also think that I may be a carrier of the virus. It's an airborn illness that effects (affects, I can never remember) literally EVERYONE I talk to. So, if you are not planning on being pregnant anytime soon, it's probably best to keep your distance from me because I swear that every single one of my friends that I talk to, close or not so close, is pregnant or just had a baby. I am just glad that I am currently immune to the virus!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Toni-
It's Melanie...Just thought I would let you know...I am pregnant too! haha I'm due at the end of July:) I have been reading your blog occasionally, since I saw you at stake conference...so I figured this would be a good time to finally leave a comment!
p.s. your little boy is so adorable!

Blain&Deedra said...

I am glad to be immune to the pregnancy virus as well. Although I have had my nightmares and had to take a test just to be sure. (I have an IUD) So anyway, it's so good to hear from you I am glad things are going so well. Your little guy is so cute, but don't worry about the walking thing. A little boy I babysat could walk, but didn't until he was about 15 months old, he though he could go faster crawling, so until he got steadier on his feet he waited. Congrats on Logan, Van went to Chile on his mission too. Joseph just finished his papers, so we are waiting for his call. Love Ya,
Deedra

Natalie said...

Toni,
It was so fun going through your blog to see what you've been up to(since high school)!! Your little boy is so cute!
-Natalie

Deirdra said...

I can't believe your sweet tiny little boy is now a big one year old! Time flies! I miss Green River, so enjoy it for me. But especially enjoy your girl scout cookies!

J-rad and Nicoleh said...

so its late and im bored...and now upset that you didnt share your anti pregnancy vaccine with nicole...blast it...dah well...also...when is shaq gonna start producing huh?...im getting kinda concerned about them with how tough this western conference is...and whats all this laker talk...hope they dont gotta face off with them in the 1st round...anyway...you should check us out on myspace cuz we is never on here...rockford_p3s@yahoo.com

The Garlock's said...

LOL that is so true but yeah what is your email and I will send you an invite.

Randi said...

Toni, You baby is so dang cute and he's so big! Are you still in Wyoming?

Marlene said...

I'm not afraid to have contact with you, we can't get pregnant anymore. Grant is so cute, it's hard to believe he's one already. He was just a newborn when I met you. My, how time flies!!