Monday, August 27, 2007

Grant and Wylee





My cousin Alicia and her almost two year old son Wylee came up to Wyoming to visit us for the weekend a few weeks ago. While we were out and about running our errands, we decided to go to Wal-mart and get their pictures taken together. The pictures turned out so cute, thank goodness, because getting them taken was complete and utter chaos! Grant kept falling over trying to sit up and Wylee wanted to stay as far away from Grant as possible! Sorry the pictures are all different sizes. I am not too literate when it comes to working my scanner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Toni, This is catherine! Mom and i found your blog site. We decided that out of all of the grand kids grant is the cutest!!!! We love the pics of grant and of course his mother and father. Let us know how things are going!!!! Also I want to come visit sometime in the near future!!! Let me know!

Theresa said...

Adorable! It was worth the effort.
Thanks for posting. Auntie J

Theresa said...

I mean Titi Laura.