Friday, August 10, 2007

Bear Lake







This was our annual trip to Bear Lake. We stayed at a cabin in Fish Haven, Idaho. My husband had to go to drill up in Salt Lake City for the U.S. army, that's why he could not make it. It was kind of a last minute thing (drill). We had so much fun at Bear Lake. We went boating a few days in a row. I think my dad had a little too much fun driving it while we were on the tubes. I think he was paying us back for all the years of chaos we put him through. The cabin owners had all sorts of crazy things in the house. They had a bar and a bunch of pipes. So, naturally, Logan and I got the idea to take a family portrait of us all at the bar with the pipes. We are trying to convince my parents to use it as the family Christmas picture but they are not so keen on the idea. I wonder why?

No comments: