Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Time!


I've decided to take a break from my vacation postings and update on my family. So much has happened in the last year, and I am so sad that I have not kept on top of recording these events. Here are a few pics of my sweet boys for you all to enjoy!

I can't believe how fast these little men of mine are growing! Carter will be 22 months on the 11th and Grant is 4.5 - do not say he is just four, it's four and a half and he WILL correct you!

These boys of mine fight hard! They want what the other has and will scream until one gets their way. Despite their differences, they are also best buddies. We purchased a set of bunk beds for the boys because our new home in Grand Junction, CO is so small, this was really the only option. Every night, they sleep snuggled up to one another on the top bunk. The first few days I about had a panic attack just waiting for one of them to plummet off the bed to their death, but so far so good!




Some fun things about Carter include:
He just began saying "I love you!"
He loves to sing.
When he goes to kiss you, he sticks his bottom lip out and says, "mmmmm."
He likes to make you smell his feet...?
He takes his diaper off roughly 600 times a day.
He loves "ba bas" and cheese A LOT!
He is probably just as busy, if maybe not mores than Grant was at this age, and that's saying something.

Some fun things about Grant:
He also loves to sing and makes up the most outrageous words when he is stumped by the lyrics.
He does not want a new baby but would be okay with a kid brother.
If the baby is a boy he would like to name it Lincoln, if it's a girl (which it's not), he first chose Obama....but quickly changed his mind to Washington!
He makes up the craziest phrases including: "You crazy crinkly comet," or "You're a meaner" (those are two of my personal favorites).
Not only can he spell his name, he can spell Gold's Gym. That's right, Gold's Gym. I usually take the boys with me when I go workout and one night, Grant just decided to memorize how to spell the name of the center. Pretty funny!
Unlike his brother, Grant hates food and reminds me of this fact constantly.


As you probably concluded from the paragraphs above, we recently moved from Wyoming to Grand Junction, CO. It's definitely been a change. I miss my friends like crazy but am slowly adjusting here. I do enjoy the shopping!
Nathan is as busy as ever, which is both a blessing and a curse. We can't complain when the pay check comes, but we sure miss him while he is gone!
We are also expecting our 3rd little boy in May. I'm still a little in shock that I will have three boys, but I also couldn't be more excited!
I felt this little man move on Logan's birthday, which is great because I will never forget the date. Man is this kid a wiggler too.




That about sums up the happenings in our life lately! We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season filled with lots of joy and yummy food!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Toni, I love all of the pictures of your boys, they are so cute! Did you take them? Or did you get them professionally done?

Toni said...

Thanks! They sure are fun kids! And I actually took these pictures! It was an adventure!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thanks for the update!! 3 boys Rocks!

Magen said...

Congrats! It is good to hear a little update from you, hope you are all doing well. the boys are so adorable and your pictures are great! All my Love!

Tiffany + Drew said...

Cute pics, congrats on baby #3!

DAVIS said...

Such cute boys! They are getting so big. I hope you adjust to CO! :-) Your pics are amazing! And congrats on the new little boy!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! I don't know if you do it professionally, but they are really nicely done.

Melanie said...

Congrats one the new little one! Three boys will be an adventure for sure!