Friday, August 19, 2011

In Memory!

I'm still in denial that my sweet mother-in-law Deborah is gone. I honestly feel like any second someone is going to call and tell me they made a mistake and that Deborah is actually just at home. Life is never that simple though. Deborah loved her grandkids sooooo much! I know all grandmothers do, but she did especially!




Her grandkids were absolutely everything to her and it completely breaks my heart that my boys will grow up never knowing their grandmother.



I wish I was super creative and could make some beautiful blogpost chronicling her life, but I'm not, so this will have to do. I think Deborah would be okay with that. She was always so simple. She didn't need big elaborate expensive things to make her happy. That was something I always admired and envied about her.


We miss you so much already, Deborah! I'm so sorry! That's all I know what to say! I'm just sorry! Until we meet again! Love you forever!

-Toni-

7 comments:

Camille said...

Oh, Toni, I am just weeping right now. This is perfect and so sweet of you. Lots of love and hugs and prayers are coming your way. Isn't it so comforting to know that she is okay and will be waiting to greet us when it's our turn to go? Sure love you guys!!

Julie said...

:O) this is sweet. I love all the photos of her and all the grand babies. Im sure Deborah would have loved this. Her and her grandchildren. How beautiful.

Camille said...

Oh, Toni, I am weeping right now. This is so sweet and perfect and captures Grandma Debbie just wonderfully. I am so sorry for your loss and hope you feel the power of prayers and love being sent your way from so many people. Isn't it comforting to know she is fine and will be waiting to greet us when our time here is finished? Love you so much!

Olivia said...

Awww, Toni; so touching; you made me cry. I am in total agreement with everything you said. She will be missed so much!

Olivia said...

I don't think you could have said anything better, Toni. Very moving and touching; had me in tears. She will be missed so much!

Valerio-Vergara said...

Your amazing and I know she loved having you for a daughter-in law! Little things matter the most so sorry for your loss !!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Toni, You pretty much summed up what I was thinking. I'm sure am glad that I have the gospel in my life and know that my mother is in a better place. She loved your boys like they were hers. I know that she loved you as well. I appreciate your memorial to her. Thank you for all of the kind words, and for sharing the wonderful pictures.
Love you guys!