Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing!

I got a new "toy" for my camera! It's called the control freak lens, by lensbaby! I am having soooo much fun with it! My spring wreath! We finally made it home from Arizona! Let me just tell you what a trip that was. After leaving wayyyy later than we intended to, getting stopped by a Navajo Native American asking for either a ride or money (and then settling for the two quarters I had on hand), taking an accidental little "detour" to Colorado, and dealing with two screaming boys, I was ready for a vacation from my vacation! We did have a great time though! It was wonderful to see friends and family and to see a little sunshine; something long forgotten in our summer forsaken land of Wyoming.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love the photography! Photography is one of my fave hobbies! You should totally do maternity pics for me when I get pregnant!!

Sweet Lily said...

Wow, cool photos, so lovely!
Thanks for sharing.