Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Season Fun

We have had such a fun Christmas season. I really can't believe it is over already though. It kind of bums me out because it doesn't really feel like it happened! Anyways, here are a few pictures of some of the fun things that we did. Out of chronological order of course!


Notice the couch in the background? Happy Day. Nathan and I litterally did not sit down from dawn til dusk on the 24th so that we could get everything unpacked!

My mom, a.k.a. Mammy, got him this little tikes car. He was going nuts in it!




Christmas morning was so fun. Grant was so excited. My in-laws came up also and unfortunately, none of the pictures I took of them turned out because they were sitting infront of the sun so you can't see their faces in them! We had a great time with them though.


Nathan got a Play Station 3!



My Christmas present. Nathan thought it would help me out with college!





Here is all of the Christmas after-glory!



Phoenix Suns Mr. Potato head!



Grandma and Grandpa Southam got Grant some fun cars. He absolutely loved them! Thanks!




The best part of all of Christmas was getting to talk to Logan. We did three way calling. It was so great to hear from him. Man I miss that boy! I can't believe I haven't seen my little brother in almost a year!

I had a fun time repainting Grant's room. I really love the way it turned out! We aren't totally done though! I need to get him a comforter, he's just using an old one we had lying around!





Family Christmas picture fun! My friend Anthony made the comment that Nathan looks like he would rather have a colonoscopy than take Christmas pictures and I'm going to have to agree!
Nathan had his 25th birthday on the 21st.

My friend Marlene had her annual cookie party. We had to make 12 dozen cookies! Whew! Here is the loot!




I didn't get a picture of everyone but here are a few of the girls!






Here are some fun pictures of my handsome little man! We also had a great time at birthday parties and Christmas parties but my camera was dead and I didn't have my charger yet! It was still in Utah!








Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!


Love,


Toni

9 comments:

Goates Gang said...

Looks like you all made out pretty well on Christmas!!!
Grant will LOVE his red coupe car, We have one and absolutley LOVE it!!!
Also Cute Pics. from the Cookie exchange girls night out!!! I definately want copies PLEASE!!

ashley b said...

Wow what a fun Christmas! Grant is such a little stud Toni! Hope you have a fabulous New Year and all of that! Love you!

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had. It is exhausting isn't it? I really appreciate my parents more for all they did. I love all of Grant's new toys...lucky boy!

Photography By Jo said...

Ah! Looks like Santa did a pretty good job!!! I love the little car! I remember wanting one of those! Maybe that will be on EmmaLee's list next year.

suzy said...

Hey, was it Derick Devillers? I don't know how to spell his name, but that is one of Joey's companions that I have actually met and he is from St. George. Are you in Green River? Maybe I dreamt that...what is he doing up there? Is he married?

Blain&Deedra said...

How fun. Your Christmas cards are so cute. I don't put any of Blain or me on them because I figure everyone wants to see the girls any way. Good luck, hopefully I'll be enrolled in University of Phoenix soon. I'm doing Business management and Accounting. Blain is going to go to school to be a Chiropractor so I am going to run the office, it should be crazy!

Mike and Quel said...

Hello blog that goes on forever! Cute pics! I wish I would have gotten more of me and Mike during Christmas. We watched Prince Caspian, made me cry! I really liked it, thanks for letting us borrow. See ya tom!

Davis Family said...

Looks like you have a wonderful Christmas. It makes me sad as well that it is all over with. I loved looking forward to it. What do we look forward to now? Valentines Day? Hope all is well! Grant is way cute!

Melanie said...

I love all of the decorations for Grant's room. Where did you get the thing with all the balls? I really love it!