Thursday, March 27, 2008

Poor Norsey!!!


So I think I have officially out "idioted" myself. As you all know from previous posts I have a tendency to forget and lose things. Well, I went to Arizona with my family for Easter and had so much fun! I dropped little Norsey off in Price because I wasn't about to take a dog on a ten plus hour trip with me. Anyways...we got home from Arizona on Monday and I stayed one night in Price. I got ready to go Tuesday morning and headed out Tuesday afternoon for Wyoming. I got to Roosevelt, Utah where Nathan is currently working and we decided to have lunch together. It had been about two hours since I had left Price. In the middle of our lunch, I just about choked on my food and yelled out "oh my gosh, I forgot Elanor"!!! Sure enough, I called my mom and Elanor was there. What happened was, she had gotten out of my parents house when I was getting ready to leave and I just completely forgot about her. About an hour later, she showed up again at my parent's house scratching at the door! Needless to say she is on her way home right now and there was no harm done!

5 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

You gotta love those moments, I do that all the time, glad it's all good. Do you have my email?

Unknown said...

HAHA!! That cracks me up! At least it wasn't Grant... then we'd really have a problem :)

ashley b said...

You kill me Toni! I'm glad that little Elanor is okay! Sounds like something I would do!

suzy said...

I am scatterbrained like that too. I think it just happens when you have kids. I sometimes turn the treadmill on and go do something else so that when Joey comes home he will think I accomplished so much more than I really did. The other day I realized like 2 hours later that I forgot to shut it back off. I didn't think Joey would believe I ran 12 miles so I just erased the memory.

The Justice's said...

TONI!! HAHA, that is the funniest thing ever! How did your mom react to it? Cause I'm thinking i might have to try it with my dog! Except your a much better owner! I could leave poor Hugo at my parents for a week!