Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Our New Ride!!!

I think I have lived in cowboy country too long! What can I say. I am a little confused on who I am. I love hip hop but I drive a big lifted truck?
But wow, it sure is sexy! Grrr!

Nathan and I bought a brand new 2008 Dodge Cummins two weeks ago. It's a lot of fun and way nice! It has a navigation system, sun roof, and everything you can imagine! The back seat is HUGE. I was shocked when I saw it. I was pretty skeptical when Nathan wanted to get a truck because they usually have such small back seats and I didn't want to have to fight to get Grant's car seat back there but I definately do not have that problem. We love it a lot. Here's a few pictures of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your visit and letting gramma love on Mr. Grant. You are both so cute and I just love seeing your pictures. Someday when it is daylight, we will have to ooh and aah over the truck more and let Grampa get his baby hugs!
Love ya, Gramma Southam

The Garlock's said...

Hey! I totally remember you, and the days of good ole southern estates. So your living in Wyoming eh, what brings you there? Your little one is so cute. Glad to see your doing well, love the new ride!