Monday, September 10, 2007

Mi casa es su casa!











Here are a few pictures of our house. I decided to post them because I am pretty sure that like 99% of you will probably never come up to Wyoming and see it. I can't say I blame you either. It's really that unexciting up here! We bought the house back in January. It's 2100 square feet. 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and includes carpet on the downstairs bathroom floor and black roses painted on the walls in our room!!! Oh and we can't leave out the peach and blue cabinets in the kitchen. We have remodeled almost the whole entire thing. We still have quite a bit to do but it's hard to finish it because of Nathan's crazy schedule. I don't really have too many decorations up just yet either but we are getting there. One step at a time.
1-2 Upstairs living room
3-4 Upstairs bathroom
5 Dining room
6 Grant's nursery
7-9 Downstairs family room
10 Upstairs living room

2 comments:

Chance and Sarah said...

Hey Toni,

How are you? It was so good hearing from you. I didn't know you lived in Wyoming. Your house is so cute. What's going on? You need to let me know when you are coming back down to AZ so we can get together. Oh, and Grant is such a cute boy.

Eden said...

Toni,

Looks like you definitely have the gift of decorating (one of the gifts I failed to get). Your house looks great. I'll be showing Grant's pictures to Morgan to inspire her to stand up too - or maybe not. :)

Eden